Zoundry Raven Alpha version 0.8.88 is now ready:
Give it a try and let us know what you think. Any and all feedback is welcome.
- Added spell-check UI (simple/standard spell-check dialog)
- Added find/replace UI support (basic dialog)
- Added an editor toolbar button for "Extended Entry" marker
- Added a right-click context menu that appears when right-clicking on an image in the editor
- Context menu item for copy link/copy image location in UI
- Context menu option for removing TextMore marker
- Download main toolbar button is now a drop-down, offering various download options
- Created a new Progress Dialog that is shown when publishing/downloading tasks
- Added new main toolbar button: "View (on-line)" that is enabled for Blogs and Documents
- Added new main toolbar button: "Add Blog Account"
- Added new main toolbar button: "Add Media Storage"
- UI now supports publishing to multiple blogs! (well, up to 3).
- Fixed a problem downloading templates for Typepad blogs
- Editor toolbar buttons (cut, paste, undo, etc) are now disabled when in preview tab
- Fixed a unicode error that was happening when publishing to Blogger
- Main toolbar buttons now become active when selecting a Post in the "Where Found" list
- Temp files are now cleaned up when the app starts
- Renamed "Media Store" to "Media Storage" to avoid confusion
Labels: editor, media store, multiple blogs, raven, toolbar, zoundry